Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday night

well it is the middle of the night on a Sunday i got a few hours till school and i am here at work and bored out of my mind. the night started off with lots of promises and when down hill from there. my wonderful weekend dinner companion had a case if poor Internet connection. so i made for a long boring lonely dinner with no witty conversation. Then we had problems keeping Patients on the monitors. I had one really sick little one who kept me on edge all weekend. She is doing better tonight but is looking at a long surgery ahead of her. I got class all day tomorrow after working all night its going to be a long day. well all I'm off to spread sunshine and sleep deprivation thought the hospital. Have a great day everyone and i will post for ya later.
RT/Medic

No comments: