Wednesday, August 22, 2007

first day of school thoughts

Good afternoon, well I made it through the first days of class and my head did not explode (but if feels very close to exploding) who ever thought up Trigonometry is evil and we will leave it at that. I feel real good about the other classes A+P II looks tough but do able. the first set of clinical for the RT classes should have its name changed to Basic skills lab not clinicals. we will not see a patient for another 5 months. don't get me wrong what we are learning is very Important Like assessments skills , drawing ABG's PPE, we need to learn that but most of the class thought we were going to clinical sites not staying in a lab. I am just happy to be finally in the course and i am ready to move on. well I am off to work see ya all in the morning
RT/Medic

No comments: