Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello World

Hello I am RT/Medic welcome to my world. We got fun,games, crazy stories and all other wonders to behold. Please keep your windows rolled up and your hands inside at all times. Please dont feed the animals and prepare for take off.

Yesterday was the first day back to school and after working all night the last thing i was looking forward to was a 6 hour class on PPD and Infection control techniques. but i did good I did not nod off at all. one thing for all students to remember. RT/Medics rule number one caffeine is your friend. It will always be there and will never leave you. Till next time folks I hope to see you back again.

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Welcome to the deep end of the pool! And yes, caffeine is RT's and Medic's alike, best friend. Rockstar. It makes the hospital go 'round.

RT/Medic said...

LOL very true the 2 i use all the time is Chaser 5 hour and Monster Chaos energy drink with juice. It is like Caffeinated OJ hmmmm I bet it makes a interesting screwdriver. off duty of course LOL. And Glenna Thanks for being my first viewer and thanks for the Add :)