Saturday, August 25, 2007

Friday night bluesssssss

well its OMG its late Friday night at the Inner City Medical Center and its been a good Night so far. I am sitting here waiting for my favorite Friday night dinner companion to show up for some wonderful conversation. like Tom Petty said "the waiting is the hardest part". The only thing that was interesting so far was the announcement one of our techs made at the beginning of our shift. we will refer to him and Mr. Bitter. Mr Bitter walked into the office tonight and out of the blue he announced," I am carrying a digital recorder and if any of you use any profanity tonight i will go to management and have you fired. this is from an grown man who cannot do his job but for some reason he is still allowed to perform patient care. OH well it will be fun to see how the rest of my shift goes my dinner "date " is here sleep well everyone

2 comments:

Glenna said...

Funny, profanity has become a cause du jour at our place too. One of my friends, another RT, said naughtily in front of the supervisor doing the warning "Well, why the f-bomb can't I say f-bomb anymore? That's a violation of my cursing rights!"

It was so funny he got off with a good natured warning to stop f-bombing.

RT/Medic said...

i can see that but he did not go to the supervisor and said anything he just trying to get people fired. we were not even swearing when he said it. i was me and 3 female techs there and no one even said damn when this happened.