Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday night whheeeeeeeeeeee

Hello its Friday night and its pretty slow here in my little world. The Kids are behaving themselves and no trips to the ED to fix the monitor so its been a slow night I have one Peds patient who's been bradying down but nothing too bad. School is going good just hectic and my personal life seamed down the tubes. but when it seams the darkest a ray of light always shows up. I made a new friend tonight. we laughed and talked for a while and i have to admit I had a great time. Life is good with new friends. Its funny how when it seams like one chapter in your life is closing a new one always begins. I am looking forward to many new experiences coming up in the next few months with clinicals starting and making more new friends.

No comments: