Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bad way to end a great weekend

It was a great weekend in the Inner City Medical Center. We had a great crew for the most part on this weekend and I had some wonderful dinner conversations and I learned a lot about my favorite dinner companion over the weekend:). Sunday night was great, we had a great shift only a few admits to the Peds floor Most of the little ones were stable, So I was living large and happy. The Monitoring system actually stayed online for the night and I was looking forward to class. I walked to the parking garage listening to some Linkin Park and I felt like I was on top of the world. I got in my car and was heading home to shower and eat before class. As I was pulling out another vehicle decided it wanted to occupy the same space my car was in and I got nailed. My car was hit in the driver side front fender and push about 10 feet up the street. Thank god No one was hurt and the other cart had only minor damage. My Dodge looks like its totaled. I could barely put into park. well it was not a great way to start the week but I know it will only get better. Stay safe everyone and have a great week.

No comments: