Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gearing up to final exams

Hi all is a quiet night in the inner city medical center, the admissions to the telemetry floor has been light tonight. We are pushing into the final few weeks of the first semester of RT school. We are covering O2 delivery devices and more practice on competencies this week getting all the fledgling RT students read for their final practicals. If we all make it we are moving on to hospital clinical's next semester and class room and lab classes too. I am so glad I got all my general education classes done so I only have the RT classes to worry about. To all the RT's out there thank you for your support and your friendship you are a great group of people and I am proud to be able to call myself one soon
take care RT/Medic




No comments: